Solvent Recycling Machine works by distillation principle
- Feeding the solution into distillation tank.
- Heating up the transfer oil in the distillation tank for heating waste solution, organic solvents boiling up and the liquid turns into gaseous state.
- Gaseous solvents enter the cooling system and condense into liquids
- Separated clean solvents flow into a container or vacuum device.
- After the recycling, clean up the residue.
By distillation and cooling, clean organic solvents are recycled for use, achieving the purpose of recycling and reuse.